Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year to Surveyors- Why no new posts?

Hi,
Its been a long time since I came here to write a blog post. I feel that if I stay away a little longer I will get kind of disconnected. Its a new year, and like everyone else, I have new hopes and aspirations. 

To keep the connection with my lovely readers is one of my resolution, and it feels really awesome while I write this post. This blog has reached more than 1,50,000 views and is among the top viewed blogs that I write here. As you can see in the side links, there are around fifteen other blogs that I write, and only few of them are competitors of this blog.

One reason that I am not able to write here new posts, is that I am no more a Surveying teacher, and I am out of ideas and topics to write anything about. However I want to write here new posts, and as soon as I get the new ideas I will post here. If you can suggest me anything, please leave a comment, and I will see what I can do. 

Thanks! and once again a very happy new year to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

loading GIF

Blog Archive